Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lotuslady_ca

HAVE: Parrots Feather, Pennywort & Sylvania

lotuslady_ca
18 years ago

I have plenty of the above and am doing postage or trade, I posted earlier this season and was so bombarded with requests that I lost some e-mails and addresses, so I need to start over. I apologize to anyone whom I made arrangements with and did'nt come through, this time I will try to keep it under control Thank You Kathy

Comments (17)

• lokigal92
    18 years ago

Kathy,
    I would love some of all 3 for postage.
    petlover

• simple_but_kind
    18 years ago

Morning Kathy...i received your email yesterday morning and wrote back. i've had some problems with my email service , so, was wondering if you received it...plmk...thanks, simple_but_kind

• simple_but_kind
    18 years ago

Me again...i did recieve your note from alittle bit ago and responded again..plmk if you recevied it this time...thanks Jo

• bettyboops
    18 years ago

Kathy I would be interested in all three also. I have oak leaf, mop head & lacecap hydrangeas, cannas, daylilies and elephant ears(either green or black & green). Would you be interested in any of this?
    Betty

• Robin2
    18 years ago

Kathy, I would love to have some parrots feather for postage, or I could trade Lady's fern, bracken fern, or pacysandra.

Robin

• sheba1
    18 years ago

Good Morning,
    I am interested in all three plants for postage as I don't have anything to trade. My e-mail is shebaibex@netscape.net
    Thanks,
    Linda

• Kelsee
    18 years ago

Kathy I would love to have any or all of the three for postage. Thanks

• hailie419
    18 years ago

I would love some for postage.could do paypal or send postage. THANKS for sharing, I am DESPARATE on floaters as they donot overwinter in my COLD climate.

• fable
    18 years ago

I am looking for parrots feathers. I have many things on my trade page. Thanks, Lynne

• lindalou
    18 years ago

Kathy, I would love to have some of all three for postage, if you still have some. Thank you so much, for your generosity. Linda

• Sean_Whiting
    18 years ago

I would like all three for postage, too. Sean

• lost024
    18 years ago

I would love to do some for postage thank you so much

• waywoodone
    18 years ago

If you still have I love to get Parrots Feather, Pennywort for postage thank you . Missy

• vicky36
    18 years ago

Kathy! Hi,would love to have some floaters for postage..I would offer trade,but I am JUST starting out in this..lol..lmk,thanks,...Vicky,mississippi,zone 7

• jtriggs1941
    18 years ago

Kathy, I was one of your original responders. Here is the last note I sent:

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: Re: have: wanted: pond plants for green water!!
    To: "LotusLady_CA"

Sounds great. Do you know what it would cost? I am in 43147.
    Thanks,
    Terri

LotusLady_CA wrote:
    [This is a follow-up to your posting on
    GardenWeb's Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum, located at:
    http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exponds/ ]

(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

Hi Terri: I am not really in the market for any trades, however I can do postage for floaters and a lotus. Thanks Kathy

LotusLady_CA

Are you still willing/able to send me the floaters & lotus for postage?

Terri

• DAN35
    18 years ago

ill take a bit of all 3 for postage too i collect cool water plants hope i aint too late

• lotuslady_ca
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I am going on vacation for 3 weeks hopefully I have sent all the trade I commited to, I will be back on the 1st of July and will have plenty of plants for anyone interested at that time. Thanks Kathy Mathews

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio