Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Want water hyacinth, I have cana lily to trade

Posted by mazsdps 7 (My Page) on
Wed, May 1, 13 at 2:33

Hi
I really would love to have two water hyacinth for my pond. I had some last year but they didn't make it through the winter in my garage. I have some cana's to trade. I think the ones I have are all yellow. I also was given a huge box of bulbs. I don't know what kind of flowers they are and if they are still good. It looks like most of them came from shopping networks. I don't know how long bulbs last. I will trade the whole bunch for some water hyacinth and another floating pond flower. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Want water hyacinth, I have cana lily to trade

Which state do you live in? Some states prohibit these plants because they are quite invasive in open waters. As long as you keep them in your pond, that doesn't have access to open waters, then you are OK. I have bunches of them. I throw them out regularly because they multiply so fast.

o
RE: WANTED: Want water hyacinth, I have cana lily to trade

I would LOVE some water hyacinth as well. I'm new here and have never done a plant swap before but am more than willing to give it a try!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here