Horsetail Rush
Ribbon Grass
Water Butter cups
Bog Bean
Blue Pickerel weed
Variegated Bamboo
Golden Creeping Jenny
Hardy Umbrella Palm

Looking for a good trade of Water Poppy and Salvinia.
You don't have to have both. If you can trade a large amount of water poppy, I am sure we can work something out. Also, I am looking for an Indiana water lily.

If you have anything that I am looking for please e-mail me and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking,
Doc

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: buttered popcorn, pink flamingo water celery, much mor

I am starting a water garden of my own with a natural pond on the property. What are the nicest plants to grow? You have so many things. Would you consider just selling them? How would they ship, though? Leah

o

• Posted by Doc_7 5B WC Illinois (My Page) on
    Thu, May 26, 05 at 23:39

We built ours so I'm not to sure what people put in a natural pond. You do have to put plants in your pond according to the size of the pond. Lilies are wonderful to have and come in a varity of colors. If there are ledges in the pond there are many Marginals to chose from. Water lilies, Babmboos, Water Celery, Rushes, Cattail, Buttercup, Buttered Popcorn,etc... Then for floaters Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce are wonderful.
You ask if we could sell. It is in the rules of this forum not to sell through the forum. Hope this will help you.

o

Would love to trade for your celery. I'm trading garden flags, long burning, votives in little glass flowerpots in floral, fruit or food scents or potpourri. Would you be interested in any of these ??

o

I have lots of water poppy, if you want to trade.

Email me and we can work the trade. What is Buttered Popcorn?

Thanks,
Kathy

o

Hi! I'm interested in several of those plants, do I have anything you'd be willing to trade for? Or do postage?? LMK, thanks!

Jennilee

o

I have a perry D. Slocum if you don't have one yet. I would love to have a few things from your list. thanks, grannylee

o

• Posted by Doc_7 5B WC Illinois (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 1, 05 at 0:08

Hi Grannylee, I do not have the Perry D. Slocum yet and would be interested in trading with you. Let me know what you want from my list, Doc_7

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here