Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lefd05

WANTED: Hardy Lily divisions for trade

lefd05
13 years ago

I have a number of small divisions of hardy lilies for trade.

These are small but have at least one growing crown and they have new little pads sprouting.

5 - Gold Medal (soft yellow, big flowers)

3 - Attraction (pink)

1 - Denver (soft white)

1 - Pink Sunrise (peachy pink)

2 - Chromatella (bright yellow, smaller flowers)

The following are some of the plants that I would accept for trades:

Bearded iris

day lilies

asiatic lilies

Unusual sedums, echeveras, succulents, etc.

Pink or white pickeral

Chocolate or Apple mint

Comments (11)

• lefd05
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Ignore the WANTED in the heading, not sure how that got there. I HAVE these lilies for trade.

• cody_mi
    13 years ago

i have applemint ready to go right now. iris will be available in around 10 days, they're in bud now. i have a few daylilies that were divided earlier in the year, the others are in scape right now. have lots of ground cover sedums

• lefd05
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Awesome, what lilies are you interested in?

• cody_mi
    13 years ago

any or all of them, my little pond is full, but i have two huge spring fed ones with nothing in them

• sjackwheat
    13 years ago

I have some Red Zinger Iris and a large amount of Chocolate Mint that I can trade. Also have some more named Iris but will have to check to see what the names are and let you know. I am interested in Denver and Sunrise mostly but would also be interested in any of the others. Let me know if interested in a trade. Thanks Jackie

• amedws
    13 years ago

Hello,
    Would love to trade for some of your lilies, any except attraction. I have bog bean, lizard tail, water chestnuts, water willow, yellow water iris, back gamecock iris, button bush, water for-get-me-not and lots of other plants if you would check my trade list.

Thanks and have a great day

• granny123-2006
    13 years ago

Would love to trade daylilles, Irises, sedums for some of your water lilles. Thanks Charlene

• lefd05
    Original Author
    13 years ago

For amedws and granny123-2006, I have Gold Medal, Attraction and Chromatella left if you still wish to trade.

• lefd05
    Original Author
    13 years ago

sjackwheat.....did you get the email I sent you about trading?
    If you are still interested send me an email.:)

• lefd05
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Plants are all gone. Thanks!:)

• Joyce Knight
    13 years ago

My friend just decided to get rid of her pond, since she is no longer able to take care of it. She gave me 6 five gallon buckets full of water lilies. I am in the process of dividing these.They are all different colors. She is just not sure of the names. I have seen two of them in bloom already and one is dark pink and the other a baby pink. They were beautiful. Since I won't be needing all of these lilies, I am going to trade some of them. I am looking for miniature papyrus, floating hearts, or any large leaf tropical. I send all my plants priority mail, and since the temps are going to be in the triple digits for the next several days, I prefer to wait until the middle of next week to ship. Please make an offer. Thanks

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?