Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: have: floaters for trade.

Posted by watergarden2006 TN (My Page) on
Tue, May 30, 06 at 16:29

I have water lettuce and water hyacinth, willing to trade for musa basjoo banana, vivax bamboo, or maybe some other interesting offer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: have: floaters for trade.

Hi I would like to trade for your pond plants check my list,and let me know or ask and i might have what you are looking for i haven"t put everything on my list yet Thanks Marcella

o

I don't have any of the plants you have listed as wanted, but I have Canna "President", named hostas, named sedums, various perennials. I would LOVE some water hyacinths! JLMK if you are interested.
Thanks, Tina

o

Hi,
If you have any water hyacinth left, I would love to trade for a few. I lost mine over the winter. Please check my list and see if there's anything you might like.
Thanks and have a great day,
Alice

o

Hi, I have some purple water Iris I could trade for some of your water hyacinth.I have just started a pond so I don't have many different kinds of plants. PLease let me know.
Thanks,
Jenn
smokey6565@wmconnect.com

o

I have water celery, spearmint, chocolate mint, siberian iris, green and white hosta, and lots of purple pickerel and native yellow waterlilly (round, bulb-like flower). Would you have enough baby hyacinths to stuff a gallon ziplock bag full, and do you see what you would like to trade for them among the things I have? Also, my backyard is full of ferns if you like them.

o

adding to the above, I also have pink hardy geranium, purple spiderwort,lilly of the valley, and a yellow creeping seedum that is flowering now...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here