Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_c

HAVE: Hardy Waterlilies

marilyn_c
9 years ago

I have several each of Wanvisa and Pink Grapefruit. I will trade them for just about anything. I would especially like to have a start of Red Stemmed Thalia or Perry's Baby Red or the white hardy, Gonnere, but other than those, I will trade for just about any waterlily that I don't have. Please...no Mexicana. Mexicana is a yellow hardy that has little finger like or banana type roots and spreads by runners. I will trade for perennials...daylilies would be fine. No hostas or bearded or dutch iris. Also no Iris pseudacorus, which is a vigorous yellow
water iris with a little bit of brown on the falls. It is a water iris but has a mid rib in the leaves, unlike other water irises. Many people call it a Louisiana iris, but it isn't. It's a naturalized European iris. Will trade for cannas or pickerel. I will even trade for unknown lilies...if they aren't white. Please email me at collins.marilyn@gmail.com. I would like to get these lilies in the mail as soon as possible. If you have never mailed a waterlily, please wait until you receive mine, so you can see how to pack it. Please don't try to mail a lily in a baggie of water. :)..

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz