Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Pamela tropical water lily

Posted by james_wv z6 WV (My Page) on
Sun, May 21, 06 at 17:05

I have several divisions of pamela, a blue tropical water lily. I would like to trade for other tropical water lilies, especially islamorada or green smoke. Thanks for looking.

Kristi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Pamela tropical water lily

Hi! I would love one. I read your wants, and have these seeds available:
any pumpkin -- I have these: an unknown small type, an unknown medium type, 'cinderella', 'jack o'lantern'
any gourd -- I have birdhouse gourd (lots), apple gourd, swan gourd, luffa gourd, dipper gourd
any veggie -- I have okra 'perkins long pod', leek 'american flag', leaf lettuce 'red sails', cilantro, bunching onion 'white lisbon', carrots 'cooks mixed', corn 'bloody butcher', inca purple corn, andean popcorn, tomato 'yellow pear', tomato 'yellow gooseberry', tomato 'yellow jubilee', heirloom bell pepper, 'medusa' pepper, chocolate ancho chile, and an unknown italian sweet pepper which is long, twisted and curly.
lavender -- I have white grosso, and l. augustifolia 'czech'
plastic plant markers

I'm sorry; I don't have any of the plants you listed, except for some cuttings of lime scented geranium, which I would be more than willing to send. I would be more than happy to send all of the above seeds, and some lime scented geranium cuttings for any blooming sized water lily of any type which you might have. Thanks! Please let me know; I could also make you some jewelry.

Amanda 'romando'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here