Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wcstory

HAVE: Hardy Water Lillies

wcstory
13 years ago

I split my water lillies and have some to trade or for postage. Preference given to trades.

Pot Luck on colors. My daughter decided to help and put the splits in different containers w/o the tags.

There are Gladstonia White, Peach, Red, Petite Pink and yellow. As I said above I have no clue what color they are. I think I can tell the petite pink by the tuber size - no guarantees.

I have no room for aquatic plants, looking for unusual hostas (for wife)Ruffled leaves, yellows and blues.

I'll ship Mondays or Tuesdays to avoid leaving packages at PO over weekend.

Thanks,

Bill

Comments (16)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi Bill! Please check out my trade list and see if anything interests you. I would be interested in a couple of your lilies. Or I can do postage. Thanks! vina

• akidleativy2
    13 years ago

Hi Bill,
    I really want some red and peach lilies. I understand that you don't know which is which, but I'll just hope for the best. Maybe if I can get several, my odds will be better. I can pay postage AND I also have a long plant list. I have a ton of Golden Creeping Jenny, which is a beautiful trailing plant for groud cover or hanging baskets. I also have a variety of very fragrant mints. I can give you a huge amount of either or both in exchange.
    Arin

• mrteach
    13 years ago

Just getting started here and I really don't have anything to trade. I can do postage though if you have any left.

• wcstory
    Original Author
    13 years ago

If interested in trades of "for postage" email me

wcstory @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

• luv-todig
    13 years ago

Would like to trade for Water Lillies, I have blue hosta, black eyed susan and star gazers. Will do postage also. Email me at ppofg@aol.com

• lljjz
    13 years ago

I would love to get some!! Please let me know if you have any left!

• wcstory
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Replied to luv-todig & llijz

almost out of lilies.

have sent out several pacages to happy gardeners. flowergirl34 and mrteach have theirs, never heard back from akidleativy2

• wcstory
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Wife is thrilled with her new plants from those I traded with.

thanks

• andrw
    13 years ago

Very interested if still available! Not much to trade but more than happy to pay postage if that works for you!

I do have some generic green hostas I can split if you need!

Thanks either way!

• theoillady7
    13 years ago

Just built our pond and need plants. If you have any left we are trying to finish for our daughters wedding in 3 weeks in our backyard. We can pay you for postage + a little. Thanks please let us know either way

• oro_8a
    13 years ago

just built my pond and started on plants. Jus found out about this website, new new to pond gardening so i have no trade i will do postage please help me get started if you can? if not thank you

• pondmaninal
    13 years ago

Oro, be patient. Spring is not to far away. There will be more plants to find then than there is right now.

• wcstory
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Right now I have 2+ feet of snow over the pond.

Give me a shout in April. I still have too many.

Bill

• that_other_sharon
    13 years ago

I'd be thrilled to trade some hosta for water lily. Drop me a note when you can get to your pond again. It'll be a month or so before the hosta's ready to lift/divide. It's a blue/green large leafed variety I'm in love with. I thought I was buying something a bit different, but like this one better!

• leigh44
    13 years ago

Hi, I don't have any water plants to trade but I have lots of garden plants. If I don't have what you're looking for, I probably can get it! I'm setting up a new pond this year and I have nothing, so any thing so anything is welcome. I've set up a 55 gallon aquarium light box to put them in. I've just ordered a dozen baby Koi and I don't need all of them so I could trade you some for plants? PS. I bought last year a 100 mix of tagless Hosta's but like you there still is snow on the ground! Thank you leigh

• tccmills
    13 years ago

I would love to have water lilies if they are still available. I can do postage as you asked.

Thanks,
    email me at
    tccmills@att.net

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths