Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Please can anyone help me!

Posted by dooman 5 (My Page) on
Tue, May 8, 07 at 17:33

Hello,
I'm hoping that someone can help me. I have a nice little pond in my back yard and I am in need of floating plants to help me keep the water cleaner. I was injured 3 years ago helping someone else and am unable to afford to go to the greenhouse for plants. Would anyone be interested in trading for postage etc.?
Thank you,
Jacki

P.S. I will never stop helping people!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Please can anyone help me!

I will have some floaters in a couple of weeks. Postage runs about $6.00 I have parrots feather and floating heart. Kathy

o

I have anacharis (blooms small white flowers if left to float, not hold to the bottom), water fern, water lettuce and water poppies(yellow blooms, not a floater, needs to be potted)
Email me

o

Thank you Kathy!
That was very nice. If I can ever help you please ask.
Jacki

o

I can send you a box of Minature Rosette Water Hyacinths for postage

o

Thank you
I hope you still have some left? I can send you box out tomarrow.
Thank You
Jacki

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here