Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
smokymist

WANTED: Pond plants...and have lots to trade

SmokyMist
16 years ago

I'm starting out with a couple of small ponds, and 3 water 'features' in my garden. I have a few water plants, but to trade in that department I only have chamelion plant, a few small water palms, and a species canna. I'm pretty much open to anything but parrot feather ;o) I don't need anything that will over take my small ponds. I love the idea of some kind of small cattail, taros, anything that can be contained in a large pot and sunk into the pond.

To trade, I have named daylilies that I have potted up. My entire list of daylilies is not for trade at this time ( later in the year yes ), so ask for a list. I have named bearded Iris( again I can send you a list , it is larger than what I am showing ), I have a huge collection of sedums, campanula Elizabeth, well rooted with leaves single white brugmansia . Truthfully I have alot to offer, so if there is something you are looking for also, just ask. I stopped over a year ago putting everything i have for trade on my trading list.

Looking for a trade of at least 5-6 plants to make it worthwhile. Please have good feedback if I don't already know you ;o)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner