Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 5 More Albert DeLestang Corms

Posted by lucasdalderson Z6 KY (My Page) on
Sun, May 22, 05 at 20:57

I recently posted a message to trade Albert DeLestang corms. This is an update message. I started out with 10 corms to trade and now am down to five. If you would like to trade me for this lily then email me at lucasdalderson@yahoo.com or post a follow up message to this posting. I am mainly wanting to trade for tropicals but if may make exceptions for exceptional hardies!!! Thank you for your interest.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 5 More Albert DeLestang Corms

P.S. - In case you haven't read the first message, Albert DeLestang is a very nice lily. Large white flowers are produced quite freely and stand up to 2 feet out of the water. On the first few days of blooming, Albert is blue and then fades to white. Albert is an austrailain lily but does not grow as large as some of the other aussies so it can be easily accomidated in nearly any size pond. Thank you.

o
RE: HAVE: 5 More Albert DeLestang Corms

Your white lily sounds great! I have a very nice pink lily & if you like palm trees...I have those to exchange too. Would LOVE just one of your white lily plants..I'll give you 3 of mine LOL. I paid $30.00 for one corm the size of half my baby finger & they are so pretty they look fake..Taking over my pond. I could also trade a water Iris (purple or yellow?) &nland plants. Looking FWD to hearing from you. Have you had many offers for trade?? Would really love one of your white lilies! Thanks
Patty

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here