Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have water Iris to trade

Posted by mybusyfamily6 8 (My Page) on
Wed, May 12, 10 at 23:01

I am enlarging my pond in about 2 weeks and will be dividing all my water iris (couldn't tell you what colors or styles) I have purple and some japanese ones but the pots are all mixed up. I would like to trade for water lillies of any kind/color and parrots feather, or any other pond plants. For anyone wanting to have some for postage I can do that if any left after trades.. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have water Iris to trade

Would be intrested in your japanese water iris,ive have hardy water lilies ,red ;whie;yellow;could send you gor a nice collection of your irises,alsob have water hycinths LOL Hoitider

o

sounds great hightider I will have to send you bulbs out of all the pots of iris's I have cause I have two pots of japanese ones and the rest are reg. water iris but I don't know which pot is which. I would love to have anything you want to send me and I will send you a whole bunch too.. email me. hewitthousehold@aol.com

Darla

o

I would be interested in some of your iris if you have any left for postage.

o

mrteach, I would be glad to send you some we are working on our pond this week so i should be splitting them next weekend. send me an address to hewitthousehold@aol.com and I will send you some.
Darla

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here