Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lizards tail, Pickerel (blue) ,Parrots feather

Posted by bunny56lbc z6 OH (My Page) on
Tue, May 23, 06 at 23:29

I have several trades of lizards tail & a few trades of
Pickerel (blue) & parrots feather . Would like to trade for other pond plants. I also have a few trades of Dwarf Cattail .
Thx Bonnie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lizards tail, Pickerel (blue) ,Parrots feather

will trade for Hornwort.
Bonnie

o

Hi,
I have Iris pseudocorus and moneywort to trade for your Pickerel rush and dwarf cattail. PLMK. Thanks,
Lori

o

The Dwarf cattail is spoken for. I still have some of the Lizards tail,Pickerel rush & Parrots feather left.
Thx Bonnie

o

Hi Bonnie,
If you some left I would love to share some of your Lizards Tail,Pickerel Rush, and Parrots Feather for postage or if I can wade out to the area that has the yellow pond iris, LOL With all the rain we have had the pond is l60 X 80 ft. and filled to the gills!! Please let me know?Oh, and do you take your Parrots Feather and Pickerel Rush inside for the winter?? I have purchased those two in the past and they did not come back even when I sunk them down into the bottom of the pond!
Thank You,
Patricia
Thank You,
Patricia

o

Hi Patricia,
Yes I still have some I can send u a flat rate box if u want. I stuff them full too!
I plant the parrots feather & pickerel rush in pot's & place them into the pond so I don't have any trouble wintering them over.
Bonnie

o

Hi Again Bonnie,

If you still have extra, would you like to do a trade?

Pink Spiderwort for Pickerel Rush and maybe a few sprigs of PF ?

o

Hi Bonnie,
Would love to trade for the pink spiderwort .
Will send out a box this Monday. If that is ok with u.
Thankyou !
Bonnie.....LOL

o

Bonnie, sending you an email.
Thanks,
Bonnnie ;)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here