Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: any water plants

Posted by ncgardengirl z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 12, 05 at 0:11

I had a LARGE bird to get into my very small pond, it ate over 20 large gold fish and destoryed my plants in the process by knocking them over and digging(?)in them (I suppose this is what happened, my plants are gone nothing but dirt left behind) I would love to replace them for anything really but I am looking for:
variegated water celery
lizards tail
Arrowhead
Bog Lily
would love some Frog bit and water lettuce
I am really looking for ANYTHING, other than cat-tails, I have those left they where not in the pond.
*Since my plants where destoryed all I have to offer are a couple of Attraction water lilies or White Albida lily, or just postage. (***I have ONE Sacred Water Lotus***just one to trade) These plants where all in their own containers away from the pond, thank goodness.
ERRRR those big birds, not sure what kind it was, it was bluish looking and at least 2.5 ft tall with a long bill. Anyone know what it was? It is finally gone now, with my fish eaten it's meal is finished....it came back everyday until they were all gone, no matter what I did it still got to my fish!!! Anyway, thanks for looking and thanks to anyone willing to help me out...
Thanks for looking at my post as well, NCGardengirl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: any water plants

• Posted by Xjaxx z7-8 SC (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 12, 05 at 11:04

You have mail Xjaxx Jack

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here