Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: var. 4-leaf clover, floating heart, unknown waterlily

Posted by joeyb5980 z6 WV (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 14, 07 at 11:14

Willing to ship all three together for $8 (includes postage). I am not sure what the lily is, but it has very mottled leaves and is a hardy. I divided my hardies a few weeks ago, and tossed my excess trimmings. Well, one of the pieces I tossed has sprouted in the ditch behind the house and has about five 2"-3" pads on it now LOL. It was doing better in the damp ditch (NOT underwater-growing like a bog plant) than some of my lilies that are potted and fertilized and in the pond. I am guessing by the pads that it must be either my yellow (looks like Chromatella) or Georgia Peach. I am 99% positive that it is one of the two, but can't be sure which one, but probably the yellow. Paypal only please. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: var. 4-leaf clover, floating heart, unknown waterlily

would love to do for postage (paypal) lmk
Karen

o
RE: HAVE: var. 4-leaf clover, floating heart, unknown waterlily

The plants have been snatched up by Karen :-) I do not have any more available at this time....Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here