Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Interesting marginals/ unusual land plants

Posted by nomadh 10-11/so cal (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 3, 05 at 15:27

I have albert greenberg peach/autum color tropical waterlily and also aurora miniature changable hardy waterlily to trade. I'm looking for mainly interesting marginals such as colored taros, variegated sagittaria or other veriegatas. Hoping to find Sagittaria Crushed Ice and I think there is another sag also. Maybe a Chameleon Plant (Houttoynia cordata var.) also.
Looking for a variegated dw. cattail. Also anyone have the little tiny horsetail. Let me know what you have. I have lots of other stuff to trade also if not interested in the lillies.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Interesting marginals/ unusual land plants

I have crushed ice, colocasia black magic, and star grass. I am interested in both lilies.

o

Sea Oats are great marginals or a decorative grass, spread quickly to cover unsightly objects, are salt tolerent for those in the East who live along roads that are treated with salt in the winter. Dried, they make nice addition to dried flower arrangement. Make me an offer. Water or land plants.
I'm also trading garden flags in bright colors, any floral or garden scene you can imagine, also Holidays. Pick a theme, any theme, I have it Long lasting, weather proof, beautifully made. Also, long burning, votives in little glass flowerpots in floral, fruit or food scents or potpourri.

o

• Posted by Xjaxx z7-8 SC (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 4, 05 at 16:15

You have mail. Xjaxx

o

I am interested in your lilies. I have Chameleon plants (lots), Illustris aka Imperial taro, Black Runner colocasia, Xanthosoma 'Lime Zinger', the teeny tiny horsetail, and a variegated cattail. It doesn't get real tall but I'm not sure it's the dwarf. I can send pictures of any or all the above. Also, check my list for other possibilities.
Dawna

o

If you have any left I would love to trade some pond plants for your trop. lilies. thanks, granylee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here