o
HAVE: several hardy waterlilies for trade

Posted by bonniein INDIANA (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 25, 07 at 23:40

These currently have buds and/or blooms :
Clyde Ikins
Lemon Mist
Charlene Strawn

NOT BLOOMING SIZE,BUT decent size rhizomes with small or very small leaf growth right now:
Hollandia
James Brydon
Sunny Pink

Not looking for anything special, willing to trade for something that I don't have....(Aquatic or Perennial Plants)

Please do not be offended if I decline on your offer, I have many plants.

Would be great to do a large trade!

Thanks,
Bonnie

btw, if you want to email please do so.
butterflysarebeautiful
hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: several hardy waterlilies for trade

Please look at my seed trade list to get an idea of the types of perennial plants I could possibly offer you. In addition I have year and a half old rodgersia plants, R. podophylla and henrici hybrids, and darmera peltata nana. Also plants of sanguisorba tenuifolia atropurpurea and sanguisorba obtusa. I have a lot of hostas (about 300), if you are looking for those let me know which ones and I'll see if I have them. I have a lot of other things not on my lists, if you have a wish list please send it my way.

If you find some things you are interested in, I would like Clyde Ikins, Hollandia, and James Brydon water lilies.

kms4me

o

I'll hold Clyde Ikins, Hollandia, and James Brydon for you temporarily until I hear from you.

I would be interested in any small varieties of Hosta also interested in Digitalis plants.

To go further with this please email me and we can give our shipping addresses.

Thanks!

o

Would be interested in water lilies, please see my list if anything is of interest that I have.
Tammy

o

Hello Tammy, I have Charlene Strawn, Sunny Pink and Lemon Mist that are still available if you are interested.

Looking at your trade list I am interested in Japanese Iris and Neon Sedum.

Also I have to double check but I believe I still have seeds of both Lupine and Crazy Daisy.

Would you email me and we can go thru details further?

Thanks,
Bonnie

o

I am interested in Charlene Strawn & the pink if I have anything you might be interested in.

o

ALL the waterlilies found homes.

Thank you very much for the trades!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here