Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

HAVE: Marsh Betony, lemna, and Bogbean for.....

missa
15 years ago

Hi!

I have scads of Marsh Betony (stachys Palustris), i also have the more common duckweed (Lemna) and also the larger variety, and i have a few plants or rooted clippings of the bog bean. AND for that matter i also have Louisiana Iris 'Black Gamecock', Scads of Golden Creeping Jenny (lysimachia Nummularia 'Aurea'), Pink Obediant plant and Scads of water plantain to trade.

I am looking for Marsh Marigold, the more common, the white form and the Plena (double) form. Ide also like the 'lilypons' pink water lily,hardy upright four leaf water clover. White Pickerel rush and hardy thalia Delbata.

IM Just starting out again this year i have had quite a tough last two years with the death of my Father (age 55) and everything else that came down with it. So im starting slow and have worked nearly 80 hour weeks to save up enough money to have a company come and build me a new watergarden since physically i have fallen ILL and im not able to do what i use to and all that digging all bymyself,lol. i dont think so, especially when all i have is large rocks and boulders and hard packed clay/sand soil. so what im going to do is put the plants i trade for in a kiddie pool until the guys come and dig me a new pond and Hopefully they will be coming in July. all the plants i offer are in a bog and in good shape. i would like to make large trades if possible and shipping via priority mail. I like to do the flat rate box for bulk trades. Please e mail me as i sometimes forget where i leave posts,lol. Missy

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH