Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Tropical & hardy water lilies

Posted by Kat_TX zone9/Texas (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 8, 05 at 10:56

Hardy water lilies blooming size: Clyde Ilkins, Pink Grapefruit, Peaches & Cream, Joey Tomocik, Florida Sunset, Inner Light, Joanne Pring, Walter Pagels, Colorado.

Tropical water lilies blooming size: Albert Greenberg, Rhonda Kay, Afterglow.

Tropical water lilies divisions: Green Smoke, Bagdad, Nora, Purple Indian Goddess.

I am looking for NAMED lilies.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Tropical & hardy water lilies

my lillies aren't named but, i can send you pics of them and we can see if we can find thier names. I'm sure they have names, but i never cared.. they were just pretty! LOL
Thanks Gina

o

I would love to have the Pink grapefruit. Would you like to trade for a trudy slocum tropical night bloomer? White blooms, really double and fluffy.Blooming size, has a bud right now.Let me know...
Sandy

o

Kat,

I would be interested in doing some trading with you if you would like. I would be interested in JoAnne Pring, Mrs. George C. Hitchcock, and Afterglow (2 of Afterglow if you have them). I have a very extensive list of plants so you can check them and see if I have anything that you want. The only tropical I have up for trade right now is Albert deLestang. If you are not familiar with this tropical, it is an Austrailian waterlily that I have had much success growing. If you are interested in seeing what this lily looks like, go to http://www.victoria-adventure.org/waterlilies/anecphya_galleries/gigantea_albert_de_lestang.html where you can find a photo gallery of it. Though none of the pictures show it, Albert has a pretty icy blue tone on the first and second days. The flowers on this lily last a week compared to the four days of other tropicals. The plant that I have to send is a smaller plant but has TONS of growth on it and will be blooming size in a few weeks if given the proper care. It got a later start than all of my other tropicals. I also have Almost Black and then you can check my trade list and see what all else I have that you are interested in (go to www.geocities.com/lucasdalderson/myplants.html). I have most of the hardies up for trade but a different story on the bog plants and tropicals. I would be willing to trade 2 hardies per tropical with the exception of Almost Black because it is slightly rare. All plants will be good sized though Almost Black is a start but has very nice growth on it like the Albert deLestang. Let me know if you are interested in doing some trading.

Happy ponding,

Lucas D. Alderson

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here