Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koillector

WANTED: Wanting floaters or anything!

koillector
14 years ago

New pond owner and trying to get it up and running. It's been slow! I just had my leg amputated below the knee and for the past two years haven't been able to do much because of the condition that caused it to be amputated. This is my new start! I'm excited!!!

It's running but there is no shade in my yard. I'm wanting to put my koi in but there is nothing for them to hide around yet. What plants I had were demolished by the hail we had. I tried yesterday with the help of my wife to salvage what I could but won't have anything to trade for a few weeks. I'm just not sure what's going to make it yet.I do however have lots of hotwheels and various other items that might be of interest. I'm not trying to freeload or get anything for free. I'm just not having the best of luck right now. What I do have as of now is Horsetail, I'm expecting some water hyacinth today sometime and getting some lilies on friday but wont know anything about them or the pest they might carry.

Am willing to pay shipping! Would love to have any floaters for shade and lotus or lilies. Anything would be useful. I hope to get some trap door snails in the future as well as hoping to have lots of Hyacinths and lilies to trade in the future.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County