Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rayinmaryland

WANTED: Attraction, Perry's Fire Opal & Sunny Pink lilies

rayinmaryland
16 years ago

I have to trade;

Barbara Dobbins hardy water lily. A compact grower that has slightly mottled foliage and beautiful yellow/peach blooms. One of the best bloomers ever produced. Mature plants with blossoms. Extremely desirable for your pond.

Hermine hardy water lily. Pure white flowers with yellow centers. Blooms consistantly. Great for any size pond. Vigorous. Compact growth habit.

Joey Tomocick hardy water lily. Vibrant lemon-yellow blossoms above mottled foliage. Very long flowing season. Mature plants with blossoms. Have many mature plants to trade.

Mayla hardy water lily. The colour of 'Mayla's' flowers set it apart from almost any other hardy lily. Fully mature specimens have the most superb double fuschia pink blooms imaginable. As if this weren't enough, they are set off by a mass of very long bright orange stamens. Simply gorgeous.

Do not have any to split now.

Texas Dawn hardy water liliy. Bright yellow blossoms are held rigally above richly mottled foliage.

Virginalis hardy water lily. Incredible. virgin white semi-double flowers. Green foliage with a purple flush.

All the lilies I will send to you are mature plants in good condition, with buds about to bloom, I expect the same. Thanks

Anacharis, Whirls of deep green leaves. Occasionally sends tiny white flowers to the surface. Weighted. Oxygenator

Arrowhead, Strong, wide shaped foliage. Delicate white flowers with bright yellow centers. Grows to 2' in pond.

Chameleon Plant, Flowers May-June. Multi colored red, blue-green and yellow heart-shaped leaves. White flowers. Leaf colors vary with the amount of sun. Plant in pond or along side of pond. Great ground cover or grows in-between rocks. 6-10" tall. One of my favorites.

Mini Cattails, Flowers May, June. Masses of 1" cattails on 2' very narrow blue-green foliage. Compact growing habit.

Water Celery, Varigated bright pink, green, white foliage. Pink is outstanding in Spring and Fall. Grows in pond or along side of pond. 6-8" tall.

Water Hyacinth, Nearly transparent, intence lavender-blue flowers stand well above deep, waxy-green foliage. About a 3" high floater. Helps to balance pond.

Comment (1)

• pikecoe
    16 years ago

When you hava a Mayla, let me know. I have a Perry's Fire Opal that I could probably split this fall or next spring. I also have Pink Grapefruit and Pink Perfection. Glenda

Sponsored