Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Pennywort, pickeral rush

Posted by Greenbean951 Z7: DE-19904 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 27, 05 at 20:24

The pennywort are "starts" you could say with about 10-15 large leaves on them. They quickly grown to grow whatever contained you have them in. The pickeral rush bloom white, and are good sized plants not little 1 or two leaf babies. Email me if you want pics.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Pennywort, pickeral rush

Added to the list of "haves" is a large chromatella lily (i bought 3, but i need to make room for different varieties, it's just spreading too much!) a small red odorata lily, and a medium sized odorata lily. Same thing goes for these plants: if you want pics just send me an email!

o

I am interested in the large Chromatella lily....I read your plant lists, but didn't see duckweed. Would you like some of that? Or maybe that and postage? I don't know how I would ship the Black Magic Taro I have or the miniature water canna(2-3ft)..... I don't have a trade list because my pond is ALWAYS changing. I would really like to work something out, please respond. Thanks,
Kenny

o

I am interested in the pennywort. Would you be willing to trade for postage? Thanks!
- Michelle Frost

o

Am interested in the pickeral rush. Any left? Don't have anything to trade yet but will have seed for swamp hibiscus
soon--I hope!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here