Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

WANTED: will be needing a fall exchange or end august

missa
15 years ago

Hi! I wanted to set up a plant trade for the end of august. I am just starting out again after two years of shutting down my water garden due to my fathers death and depression. Im just getting started again and i really dont have any water plants to trade. sadly for water plants all i have is giant duckweed and the common duckweed and i dont think many of you want that. OH!I also have bog bean and marsh betony. So on a brighter happier side i have plenty of perennials to divide later. I am going to be divideing my Hayscented ferns, japanese painted ferns, crocosmia 'Lucifer', red bee balm, rasberry wine bee balm, and so much more. Please see my trade list for more choices to pick from. Im not having a good brain storm...lol. Let me know what you are looking for.

I de like some thalia delbata, hibiscus moschuetos pink pref., hardy white and pink pickerel weed. lilypons waterlily, charlene strawn water lily, any named changeable, any white that rises up out of the water. I need plants hardy to zone 5 and i would consider most offers. Please no invasives. THank you! Melissa

Comments (3)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone