Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Still have Hardy Papyrus/Umbrella Cross

Posted by jtriggs1941 z5/6 Ohio (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 20, 06 at 22:31

Still have lots of this to trade! Send me your email if you would like a pic. I can be very generous with it.

Thanks,
Terri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Still have Hardy Papyrus/Umbrella Cross

Hi I would like to have some of your Hardy papyrus let me know what you would like in return Thanks Marcella

o

would you be intrested in trades for a white "Gladstone" lily or bog iris?...email please at jackishar04@yahoo.com

o

I've never heard of this cross. When did this come about?

o

Hi Terri,
I would love to trade for some of your hardy Papyrus, what did you have in mind? Arm, Leg?? Hosta? I have some large pretty hosta, planted about in the 1970's, don't know the name tho!
patricia

o

I would like to have a start of this plant what are you looking for in trade?
Billy

o

If you still have some left,I would be interested in a couple. Let me know...teri32@hotmail.com

Thanks

o

Hi Terri,
I'm very new to this forum and my pond is only a few weeks old. I have been and still am on a search for plants for my pond. I will gladly accept any at this time. Being that I am so new though, I don't have anything to trade as yet... :( Is there anything else I could offer for an exchange??

o

Whispy6:
Sure, it doesn't have to be pond plants. It can be land plants, household items, stamps, supplies, etc. Be creative and have fun!

Thanks,
Terri

o

Hi Terri
Wondering if you still have any Hardy Papyrus/Umbrella Cross? I have some really nice hardy mums if you would like some. Please send me your name and address, and how many stamps to include. Thanks in advance.
Audrey

o

Hi,

The Papyrus/Umbrella plant is under control now. I will post again when I have more.

Thanks,
Terri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here