Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daylilyaddict

HAVE: assorted colors waterlily tubers

daylilyaddict
15 years ago

I have a 2 dozen or so- hardy -assorted colors waterlily tubers. I want to trade for perenials- what do you have ?? I have pics, if you'd like to see ??

Annette

Comments (6)

• knotz
    15 years ago

Do you have any idea what perennials you're looking for??..So far I only have 1 either white or yellow water lily, but am looking for a purple or pink..

lmk...knotz :)

• kcdupree
    15 years ago

Annette,

Can you send pics? kcdupree@iglide.net I have several plants you might be interested in, Malabar Spinach, and lots of others. Really hot time in TX now to dive them up, but I can see what you want or need and let you know if it can be done right now. Give me an idea of what you are interested in. Nothing on your trade list. I don't have one either though!

Kathy

• brenda1953
    15 years ago

HI WHAT KIND OF PERNNILAS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SEND ME A LIST AND HOPE WE CAN MAKE A TRADE.thanks bk

• daylilyaddict
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Brenda:
    I would love any daylilies ( the deer have decimated a lot of mine), monarda, any sunflower type or daisy type flower. I'm fairly open ideas. What do you have ??

• bobbih
    15 years ago

Do you still have waterlilys? I had my pond cleaned and they destroyed most of my water lilys need to cover the water ASAP from predators above. I have many things to trade. Here is my list.

Amarylsis seedlings- velvet red about 8" tall 2-3 to a pot 1 left
    Blue eye grass (Sisyrinchium)
    Brugmansia- cuttings/some rooted versicolor peach , pink insignis, white,double white, charles grimaldi
    Cannas:
    Pretoria -variegated yell/green leaf, org flower 6'tall
    Intrique -burgundy leaves- pastel peach/coral flw -8'
    Crocosmia bulbs Emily McKenzie 08
    Daylilies:
    Caruso
    Frank Gladney
    Harbor Blue
    Hunter's Torch
    Midnight magic
    Monica Mead
    Nordic Night
    Echium fastuosum (Pride of Madiera)
    Ginger - Hedychium coronarium (white)
    Iochroma wine rooted, purple cuttings 8/08
    Lion's tail- orange flw nicely rooted 1gal 8/08
    Moraea green - Fortnight lily
    Passionflower- Coral Seas cuttings
    Pelargonium sidoides- gray foliage delicate burgundy flower rooted 8/08
    Scyamore tree 1 gal ready for ground 8/08
    Succulents-Euphorbia tirucell ( pencil cactus), Aeonium Zwartkopt (black) all cuttings

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I would like to trade something as well. I have all sorts of perenials but just getting started with my water garden plants. Bobbih I would like to trade you something for your lionstail if you want a list of my perrenials email me. I have brugs and cannas also and a couple of gingers and all sorts of other perennials.

Sponsored