Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have large double changeable hardy lily

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 0:36

HAVE large double changeable hardy lily for trade.
I think it was called Claude something?? when I bought it- but no secure ID. It's large, starts out pale yellow, and turns peachy and pinkish with yellow. Here is a shot of the size of the leaves. There's a link below with the best shot I have of it, which shows the colors better. It's the first photo that comes up in the link.

I WANT white- I would prefer Gonnere, Virginalis, Queen of Whites, or any white with solid green leaves.

Renee

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: See first photo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have large double changeable hardy lily

Do you still have this?

o

• Posted by nomadh 10-11/so cal (My Page) on
    Sun, May 26, 13 at 16:34

could it be clyde ilkins?
With remarkable color and huge flowers, this hybrid simply doesn't stop! Young plants are yellow, while mature plants develop into a stunning orange-peach at the height of summer. The flowers are one of the first to show each summer and stay open much later in the day than most varieties Description of Clyde Ikins: Flowers are creamy yellow with a hint of pink, shading to light yellow apricot at inner petals. Anther color is bright yellow with sepal color a creamy white interior with faint pink on edges and dark green pin stripes. Flower size is four to six inches with 32 - 34 petals and a strong fragrance.

Lilypads are green on top while newer leaves are more olive with a hint of mottling. Underside of leaves are reddish brown with green veins. Leaf size is 6-8" with a spread of 6'.

If so i have a white / very light pink i just divided if you are interested.

o

I would be interested what are you asking for them?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here