Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
missa_gw

WANTED: oodles of giant water lettuce and some salvinia and Azo

missa
18 years ago

I have oodles of giant water lettuce and i have a bit of azolla and salvinia. I would like to get my hands on some bog bean or perhaps some NAMED louisiana, Japanese or siberian irises i dont have or Have a look at my wants list i gave plenty of wants! But i must admit i have to be picky as i only have so much space left in my yard, lol. I will definately come to as close to a pound of plants as i can to make the shipping last. If you have something interesting and hard to find for me maybe i will send two pounds.... that will have to be disgussed,lol. i also have an over abundance of green water celery! If i can find enough people that want some Iris Pseudacorus( yellow water iris) i would be happy to dig up one of my huge clumps and split it up. I have many other plants to offer for trade, just take a look at my list. I also could thin out my pink Obediant plant( water or land plant), i have a perennial ground cover that is a land plant that has leaves like pennywort and flowers like purple Bugle weed and it makes a nice ground cover, oh did i mention its varigated? lol. I also have a few babies of that plant that genus is trollius and it has varigeated leaves, i dont know why but i have a feeling like it has popcorn somewhere in its name. These plants, as you can tell , i have lost the name tag of,lol. my dad likes to plant plants without their name tags( that came with them) as hes sometimes forgetful. Its nice that he helps but goodness, it shure would be nice to know what plants i have,lol. I also noticed that i could thin out a plant or two of my green elephants ear(babies). all the plants that i send have great root systems and are healthy and normally of good size. I expect this in return. I take extra care in packing the plants and i always inform people when i plan on shipping. I work sometimes 40 to 75 hour weeks. I go in when i am called in. this leaves me little time to do things, however i always keep contact with the people im trading with and i am usually on time with shipping when i say i will be shipping.

Depending on the plant, Most plants i ship are washed off and free of soil. All my pond plants are treated with potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate ( KMno4)is a treatment that is commonly used to help fight fish diseases, bacteria and pests that may be harmful to your fish, plants or environment. All my fish are healthy and no new plant or fish has been introduced to my pond for over 4 months. All plants or fish that have been added to my pond have been in extensive quarantine or treatment and the plants are disease free! Rest asured, his will be a SAFE trade! (please note: im not trading fish im just letting you know that i am quite aware and careful of what goes in and out of my pond.) Lets make a trade! large trades preferred, but not necessary! ;) thanks! missy