Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leann_grower

WANTED: Green Arrow Arum Plant

leann-grower
14 years ago

Great Addition to any Pond or Moist Garden! Listed below is the general information about the plant. I live in zone 5 and I have had my 3 years now. I have a small premold pond and I potted the plant and set it in the shallow part of the pond. It is no more than 12" deep where it sits. It grows fine here. Now before winter comes I drop the whole pot in the deepest part of my pond. Which is about 2' maybe 2 1/2' deep. It stays there until spring. I then put the pot back in the shallow part of my pond it grow and produces more plants each year! I can't say that it would work for everyone but has worked for me 3 years now! I have other plants in my pond too and this one is by far my favorite!

I have 8 or more plants and most of them are Mature. Please look at my trade page for lots of other plants I have to trade and I want. If you want to trade something I do not have listed that is ok too. I like a lot of plants! Please email me at leannmomof2@gmail.com or send a message from here if you are intrested!

Thanks Le'Ann

Comment