Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have: floaters and oxygenators

Posted by no_regrets SoCal Sunset 23 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 16, 07 at 21:33

For the cost of postage via PayPal or for trade, I have:

Tons of hornwort -- at the top of my waterfall, it keeps my waterfall rocks completely free of string algae. No idea how it works and no guarantee it'll work for yours :-)

Water celery -- also called water parsley, this can be potted or just held in place with rocks, I have it in a basket of gravel and it's growing like gangbusters

Water hyacinths -- big ones, in their prime. If you're in a warm climate you could have these for quite awhile longer and they'd probably bloom for you as they're in the "mood" :-)

Water lettuce -- sizeable, with many offshoots on each rosette. Some are a little bleached out from the sun but with a bit of shade should green up right away

Send me an email if you're interested, our season is starting to wind down so if anyone out there has a few months left of warmth you'll definitely get more use out of these than I will.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have: floaters and oxygenators

I have checked your page and can't find your email address to write you. I am interested in some of your plants. I have a verified PayPal account.
Thanks
Lynn

o

I'm also interested, but as Lynn said, I can't find your email address. I also have a verified PayPal account.

o

if you have any left I would be interested. Please email me. I have a verified PayPal Account.

Thanks

o

Sorry, I thought I had it set up so you could send me an email... I've responded to all three of you, please let me know if you didn't get my message as I still have tons of plants and want them out before Halloween :-)

o

Hi,
I would be very interested in aquiring some plants. i have verified paypal as well of course.
please send me an email.
thanks
jeff

o

I replied to your email but haven't heard back from you. Was afraid it may have gone in your spam folder as an unknown email address.
Thanks
Lynn

o

I never received your email - checked my spam folder & it's not there, either. I am still interested.

o

I'm interested in some of your plants as well.

Tami

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here