Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: wanted: Koi in need of a new hone

Posted by andioutside MD (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 1, 09 at 14:05

We have a beautiful, well maintained pond in Montgomery County, MD. We have goldfish and 3 eastern painted turtles and would be interested in adding several small to medium sized Koi.
We are especially interested in helping someone who cares enough to make sure their koi go to a good home.
Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: wanted: Koi in need of a new hone

I have some that will eat the turtles! I have a total of 17 and need to get down to five. They are just over three years old and extremely healthy. They winter over well. They are quite colorful and unique. They came from the Hanover Koi Farm in Hanover, PA. They weigh about 4 pounds each. I have two big black koi 5-6 lbs that must go too. They have been raised on pellet cat food from Costco, and are thriving on it. Let me know when you can come get some!

o

I have a decent sized pond, 1000 gallons and would love to add some Koi to it. If anyone needs to get rid of theirs, I'd be happy to care for them. They are going to a great home. My kids always say that if they had to come back as an animal they'd like to be one of my dogs or birds. I work hard at making sure the pets feel as if they are in their natural habitat and eating the correct foods.

o

I have a small backyard pond with no fish yet. If anyone has some koi to share I'd love it. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here