Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenma

HAVE: Have For Postage

Gerri Davis
18 years ago

I have about 100 little water lilly tubers. They are white and yellow. Take all or just a few.

Comments (16)

• homegrownsc
    18 years ago

I'd love a few...maybe 10-15. Is this some white and some yellow or yellow and white mix. Just let me know how much postage and I'll get it out to you right away.

Thanks,
    Cherie

• wvboibilly
    18 years ago

I'd Love some too, Please let me know. Thanks, Billy

• catkins
    18 years ago

I could really use some, as many as you have left. Let me know postage to send. Thanks so much, cat.

• Kathy Johnson
    18 years ago

I would like to get some too if you have any left! Just let me know about postage or if you're looking for an exchange?!!!

• tnmomsix
    18 years ago

I would also love some could have sworn I had already posted but I guess I didn't. Anyway just let me know how much postage will be and what you have left.

Tammy

• teauteau
    18 years ago

Hi,
    I would like a yellow and a white or whatever you want to give. let me know.
    thx,
    Tom

• patckelly
    18 years ago

do you still have tubers ? Would you like some peony for thm or postage?

• wisteria54
    18 years ago

Wanted: Do you hsve any of these left for postage??

• araoh
    18 years ago

would love some tubers, if there are any left, hope so. please let me know how much postage. thanks

• myyellowlabs
    18 years ago

If you have any left please let me know, in desperate need to cover my pond.

• huntcop
    18 years ago

Hello, We(my two boys and I) would love a few if you still have some, we are going to start a water garden this sring!!!!
    Thank you and God Bless
    Nicky
    Davisoncnvr@aol.com

• gardenmadness
    18 years ago

Hi!
    Do you have any tubers left? I would take any color for postage. Please let me know and thanks for the offer!
    Lori

• glendasgarden
    18 years ago

I would like some also if any are left please lmk :)
    Thanks

• natureboy
    17 years ago

any crazy chance you might have some left? I'd like one of each or whatever you have to give... Let me know and we'll work out postage. Thanks!!!!

• dparker_la
    17 years ago

Would love to have a few, if you have any left. Dee

• smokey6565
    17 years ago

If you have any left I would love to have some PLMK. MY zip is 28041.
    Thanks, Jen
    smokey6565@wmconnect.com