Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have For Postage

Posted by gardenma Z 5 SEIowa (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 3, 05 at 18:10

I have about 100 little water lilly tubers. They are white and yellow. Take all or just a few.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have For Postage

I'd love a few...maybe 10-15. Is this some white and some yellow or yellow and white mix. Just let me know how much postage and I'll get it out to you right away.

Thanks,
Cherie

o

I'd Love some too, Please let me know. Thanks, Billy

o

I could really use some, as many as you have left. Let me know postage to send. Thanks so much, cat.

o

I would like to get some too if you have any left! Just let me know about postage or if you're looking for an exchange?!!!

o

I would also love some could have sworn I had already posted but I guess I didn't. Anyway just let me know how much postage will be and what you have left.

Tammy

o

Hi,
I would like a yellow and a white or whatever you want to give. let me know.
thx,
Tom

o

do you still have tubers ? Would you like some peony for thm or postage?

o

Wanted: Do you hsve any of these left for postage??

o

would love some tubers, if there are any left, hope so. please let me know how much postage. thanks

o

If you have any left please let me know, in desperate need to cover my pond.

o

Hello, We(my two boys and I) would love a few if you still have some, we are going to start a water garden this sring!!!!
Thank you and God Bless
Nicky
Davisoncnvr@aol.com

o

Hi!
Do you have any tubers left? I would take any color for postage. Please let me know and thanks for the offer!
Lori

o

I would like some also if any are left please lmk :)
Thanks

o

any crazy chance you might have some left? I'd like one of each or whatever you have to give... Let me know and we'll work out postage. Thanks!!!!

o

Would love to have a few, if you have any left. Dee

o

If you have any left I would love to have some PLMK. MY zip is 28041.
Thanks, Jen
smokey6565@wmconnect.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Aquatic Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here