Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teauteau

WANTED: Black Gamecock Louisiana Iris

teauteau
18 years ago

Hello All,

I have just divided a 5-year old patch of Black Gamecock Louisiana irises. I bought this beautiful plant in Lee's Summit, Mo about 5 years ago and I have over 100 divisions. This past Spring, the blooms were incredible and numerous but I found it had jumped out of its pot and had taken over a corner of the pond. It had several nice, fat pods of seeds but alas! I forgot and the pods have exploded sending the seeds hopefully to become new Louisianas next year. Anyway, I am open to just about anything in trade as far as pond plants go and may even consider some terrestrial plants but my first priority is to trade for other types of Louisianas, Virginias but no pseudocorus, I have plenty of that and no acorus either please. After that, any kind of water plant but not these, pink waterlily, sagittaria, horsetail, dwarf cattail, pink lotus, I already have these. Let me know. Now, some of the divisions are small, so no crying if you don't get a huge plant. I will start out trading the larger ones and as I get to the smaller ones, I will let you know in advance that you're getting a smaller one. The smaller ones will not bloom until the second or third season. I'm waiting! Thanx!

Comments (3)

• NFRonseaview
    18 years ago

I'd love some if you can find anything on my list. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Michele

• tnmomsix
    18 years ago

I am new to this I have a water canna and a pickelrish excuse the spelling on that. But how would you ship an aquatic plant?

• kayjones
    18 years ago

Howdy, neighbor!

Sponsored