Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
firegurl

have: trade/sase blue flowered milkweed- tweedia caerulea

firegurl
10 years ago

Hi everyone,
I have a lot of fresh Blue flowered Milkweed-
Tweedia Caerulea seeds. I can send them for trade or SASE. If you'd like to trade i have a want list and am also open to checking yours. For SASE..please include your email and mailing address, stamps and gw name.
Thanks and happy New year!
Firegurl

Comments (22)

• jimryder
    10 years ago

Sent you an email.
    Tonya

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

Would love to trade for blue milkweed, delphinum, salvia white, and forest lily. Could you check my list and see if i have anything you might like.

• SusanC
    10 years ago

Hi Firegurl,

I am very interested in trading for your Veltheimia bracteata and Tweedia caerulea. Here's a link to my list.

Thanks for looking,
    Susan

• amarilys_olivo
    10 years ago

Good Morning,

I just received your email. I will send out a SASE today. Thank you so much.

Amarilys

• darlene87
    10 years ago

I would be interested in the milkweed, trying to see if it attracts butterlies. Have zinnia, large flowers, no name, as they were seed given to me. Also lavander.
    Darlene

• tabb
    10 years ago

If I send a sase can you send me a start of blue milkweed. What is your address? My name is Trudy

• firegurl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ok so i have sent everyone who has posted here an email...most have responded too...if you didn't get an email from me please try me again.

firegurl389@gmail.com

thanks!

• roper2008
    10 years ago

Do you have any left?

• katsgarden2012
    10 years ago

would love to trade i have lots of things to trade working on the list
    have been looking for the blue for a long time tyty

• firegurl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes, I still have more seeds for trade or sase too. please send me an email or post here if you are interested, my lists are updated.

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I can't seem to email you. I would still love to trade The Cherokee green are older seeds that i received in a trade..so i don't know what they taste like. I am almost out of the beets but i can give you what i have left. the flamme are really good medium sized toms. I had tons of toms. on each plant. did you see anything else on my list you might like.. I would rather send out full envelopes.
    Susan

• firegurl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi Susan-lovemeflowers..hmmn sorry about the email confusion. I didn't receive one maybe you could try emailing me directly instead of through gw?? I don't ming trying the older cherokee greens or the smaller trade of beets. Also I'd like any kind of carrot that you don't want to grow ;) . Please try to send me an email with your address if this sounds good to you.

thanks,
    Firegurl

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Duplicate.

This post was edited by lisianthuslover on Thu, Jan 16, 14 at 1:18

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Hello there. Happy New Year! I am interested in blue milkweed please for SASE. Sending email. Thank you for your time.

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

Hi, generous one,
    I have some Dwarf French Marigolds and Red Cored Chantenay Carrots. Please let me know if they would be acceptable for some of the Blue Milkweed..I have a bee apiary here that would greatly benefit from them.
    Thank you,
    LtlWilli

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

firegurl..maybe it's my computer..i tried emailing you and still cant get through. i found newer Cherokee seeds so i will send them with carrots..anything else?

• amarilys_olivo
    10 years ago

I opened my mailbox today and there were the seeds you mailed to me :) Thank you so much. Can't wait until its time to start planting.

Amarilys

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

You are most welcome!...I am faster than an arthritic tortoise!..Enjoy them, young lady.
    LtlWilli

• firegurl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks everyone I enjoyed trading with you all... what a generous group we have here...all trades and sase's are in the mail!!
    Enjoy :) Firegurl

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

I got mine today!...Thanks a million for thinking of my bees. I really appreciate you for this.
    Rick

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Seeds received. Thank you so much. Lorabell

• summerhouse53
    10 years ago

I would like the blue millweed for sase. s

Sponsored