Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cherisgardens

HAVE: tons of seeds from 2012 for sasbe

cherisgardens
10 years ago

I have a ton of seeds left over,, found a box from 2012.
will send 10 packs or so of suprize seed.. . I will try a get a list.. There are probably not many vegis or common stuff .. maybe coomon to you ... If you are a newbe great..
Let me know

Comments (38)

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

I would love some please. And I will send you an email. Do you want to look and see if I have anything you might like in trade? If not I can send out a SASBE

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

I would love to get some, as well. I'll send you an email. Thanks so much for your generous offer.

• jewelofiowa1
    10 years ago

Thanks for sharing!!

• billingsdj
    10 years ago

I would like some as well. Thanks!

• judie
    10 years ago

I found you!!!!! I would love to trade- going on vacation in couple days but email or message me on listia or gardengurl465@aol.com after april 5th and we figure it out. thanks bunches. judi

• Starrling
    10 years ago

I would love some if you still have some left! Sent you an email.
    Thanks!

• VikingPrincess
    10 years ago

Oh please let me know if there is anything left as I'd love some? Thanks either way, Kirsten.

• Resol6000
    10 years ago

If you have any more... i'd love some for a sase.
    thanks for sharing!

• gibsongirl74_gw (zone 6 CT)
    10 years ago

Please let me know if you have any left. I would love some! Lisa

• suznature1
    10 years ago

Hi! New to site. What is sasbe?

• DetestingMonday
    10 years ago

Oooo, surprise seeds! That is always fun, I'll shoot you an email!

• bunnynomnom
    10 years ago

Hi,
    I'd love to trade or get some of these sasbe seeds from you: nemesia, Indian paintbrush, aster, ostiospernum, jewel of opar, larkspur, lobelia and clematis. I have the golden chain tree and empress paulownia tree seeds and some others on my trade list. Thanks!

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

Very kind of you!...I would like some, also. Can I help with postage?...Just let me know.
    Thanks!

• zzackey
    10 years ago

sasbe means self addressed stamped bubble envelope. I would love some seeds too! Thanks!!

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

I love surprises!! Thank you for your time and kindness. Sign me up please. Sending you an email.

• PRO
    Sycamore Lane
    10 years ago

Thanks! I have delphiniums :) E-mailing you in case you have some left.

• TreeHugginMomma
    10 years ago

I'd love some seeds if I'm not too late! Emailing you now.

• yollie60
    10 years ago

Sending you an e-mail, hope I'm not too late, a garden newbie.
    Thank you

• LainaBerry
    10 years ago

I'm just starting out this year, if you have anything left I'd be very grateful. I can send a SASE, and have a few things to trade if they interest you.

• shoestring
    10 years ago

Thanks Id love some if still some left .let me know

• cathybt9
    10 years ago

I am interested in your seeds especially the purple poppy and Nasturtium Thanks Cathy

• Cirrus
    10 years ago

If there are any left, I would be very grateful, as a newbie. :) If you have herbs or succulents or trees, even better! I'll email you.

• infynite
    10 years ago

I would greatly appreciate seeds that may be remaining. Thanks in advance!

• scobbs416
    10 years ago

If there are any seeds left, I would love some. TIA!

• Xtal in Central TX, zone 8b
    9 years ago

I know I'm late to this party, but if you don't ask, they can't say yes.... a motto I adopted years ago.

Is there a chance of getting any Agastache - Bolero? If they aren't all gone, I can trade with Blue-eyed grass seeds.

• stefaniechamo_gw
    9 years ago

If there is still any left great, but if not I'll trade with who ever is interest! :)

• journey149
    9 years ago

Is there any left?

• fuzzy57
    9 years ago

is there any left am a newbie

• bluee19
    9 years ago

sorry if this is redundant questions, do u have any left and iif yes, do we have to pay for it or can we give a SASE?

• inoursecrets
    9 years ago

Hello! Any seeds left? Would surely appreciate some!:)

• inoursecrets
    9 years ago

Hello! Any seed left? I am a newbie and would like some

• sweetchef79
    9 years ago

Hi I am a newbie, first year ever trying to grow anything. I would like to have some of your seeds. I can send you a sase . thank you for sharing.

• Louisianarose36
    9 years ago

I am just starting out. I will have some pepper seeds and basil seeds to trade soon. I don't really have much as I am just starting out.

• lexienikola
    9 years ago

I am a newbie and would love some seeds!

Thanks in advance!

• Karen.137
    9 years ago

Would love some seeds. Especially flower seeds-perrennials. I havew some veggie seeds if you want to trade.

Let me know!

Karen

• tadg65
    9 years ago

I am very much a brand new newbie and would love any kind of seeds you may have left to offer please email me with info to send SASBE TIA
    Teresa

• xXMackXx
    9 years ago

Hi, I am a part of my agricultural class at school and we created a fully indoor, self-sustained hydroponics system. However, as we are a public charter school, we have limited resources and are looking for donations. anything you can offer would be amazing. we can offer payment for shipping or SASBE. If you consider making a donation, please email me at makenziejordyn@yahoo.com
    Thank you so much,
    Jordyn

• newbgardening
    9 years ago

Any seeds would be greatly appreciated .
    Thank you

Sponsored