Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
valleyrimgirl

Things to do yet before summer comes.....

valleyrimgirl
18 years ago

What do you have to do yet in the house before you spend all your time outside in your yard this year?

1. I have a few painting things to finish...some plexiglass pictures and painting on a piece of slate.

2. I have all the windows in the sunroom to clean and a few things here and there in the house to spring clean yet.

3. I need to finish updating my plant data base in the computer and print out a fresh copy. I take my list along with me when I go to nurseries in the spring so I do not buy something that I already have at home.

4. I need to organize the craft/sewing room because my university-aged son is coming home for the summer in a few weeks, after his exams... and that is where he will be sleeping.

5. My girlfriend and I have an annual plant sale with perennials and cannas and houseplants. I just got about 300 new pictures of perennials from my yard developed and I need to sort, name and place them each in plastic envelopes so that they are ready if we need them for using at the garage sale. We try to put the perennial's picture with the perennial so that people know what the perennial looks like as it flowers.

What does everyone else need to do yet before summer?

Brenda

Comments (3)