Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
northspruce

Oh nooooooooooo!

northspruce
17 years ago

We forgot Marcia's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIA!

* . * .* . * . *

l....l....l....l....l

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(That is my lame attempt at a cake)

Sorry for forgetting!!

Comments (14)

• zone_envy
    17 years ago

Aaaaccckkkkkk! So sorry Marcia:(
    Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and got a ton of good gardening presents!

Cindy

• CrazyDaisy_68
    17 years ago

Happy Belated B-Day Marcia!
    Here's wishing you a good year ahead.... and many more!

Ang

• SeaOtterCove
    17 years ago

Happy (Belated) Birthday to you,
    Happy (Belated) Birthday to you,
    Happy (Belated) Birthday Dear Marcia,
    Happy (Belated) Birthday to you......

Heres to wishing you many more years of gardening and stopping to smell the flowers.

Syreeta

• alalbertaz2b
    17 years ago

Happy (Belated) Birthday Marcia
    Hope your day was a happy one surrounded by family and lots of GREEN presents!!!!!

Cheers Al

• luv2gro
    17 years ago

How could we have forgotten!! Happy belated birthday, Marcia. Hope it was a good one and you got a terrific birthday present. Let us know what it was.

Shauna

• Laurie_z3_MB
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Marcia!! Did ya get any rocks???

Laurie

• northspruce
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Wow my cake looks stupid! LOL! It looked fine on my work computer, it took me ages. Better eat it and get rid of it.

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    17 years ago

Thank you, all! Gil, the cake was delicious - no calories, of course! Yum!

You know what a person gets for working in a small school, eh? Lots of attention on their birthday! LOL I got lots of handmade cards from little people, little ones and big ones singing to me (and i had to wear a silly birthday hat :0), and a vase of lilacs that i forgot to bring home. Bad girl. My parents are here for the weekend. They gave me a 'Marie Bugnet' rose and a mug shaped like a terra cotta pot (the one from Lee Valley). I also received two stepping stones, one of which reads "My job is beginning to interfere with my gardening" - how true! LOL The rain barrel from dh was a combination Mother's Day/birthday gift, and he also threw in a nursery gift certificate which i spent today. No rocks, sadly enough, but my son says he's scouring the roadsides. I should have known they wouldn't buy any! LOL

We all went out to dinner in the evening - my idea because i didn't want my mom to feel she had to produce a special meal and a cake after driving all day (she would have, too).

All in all, it was a decent day, and topped off today by all your good wishes. Thank you again!

Now, when a person's age is the same as their birth date, that's their champagne birthday. What is it when you're the same age as the year you were born? Besides OLD, i mean! LOL

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Oh dear, dear Marcia, how could we forget your birthday! Big hugs and Happy Belated Birthday!

What's the matter with you, can't blow hard enough at your age!!! Your birthday candles are still burning ;)

Glad to hear you had a great day and may the sun always shine for you as bright as your friendship does for me.

Luv
    Sharon

17 years ago

Thank you, Sharon! ~sniffle~ :)

• prairierose
    17 years ago

Happy B-day, Marcia. Sounds like it was a good one!
    Connie

• maggiemuffin360
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday, Marcia.
    Sounds like you received some wonderful treats that you can continue to enjoy after 'the day'.
    Margaret

• savona
    17 years ago

Sorry to have missed your birthday Marcia..best belated birthday wishes..savona

17 years ago

Hey, no problem. I'm still getting cards in the mail too! LOL