Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seen any good movies or DVD's lately?

Posted by kuzariprincess 3A (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 18, 06 at 12:27

I'm looking for recommendations for DVD's to rent when its too dark to garden (or the mosquitoes get too bad)?

Have you seen any good movies or DVD's lately?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seen any good movies or DVD's lately?

We just watched The Ringer today. Not bad for a comedy.

o

Wedding Crashers is free right now on Bell TV.

o

Wedding Crashers...morally really wrong, comically funny. My DH and I, DD and our SIL saw it a few weeks ago.

Brenda

o
Seen any good movies or DVD's lately?

We went to see a few action movies lately...the second Pirates of the Carribean and Miami Vice. Both very very good.

My girlfriend and I went out the other day and went to You, Me and Dupree. Not as good. Funny, silly and stupid but lighthearted and we enjoyed it.

Today (Aug 6) was the first year wedding anniversary for my daughter and her husband. Since it is their 'paper' anniversary when we went to the movies I bought 2 extra tickets and presented them with those pieces of paper when they came into the theatre. We went to a 'chick flick', John Tucker Must Die. A silly, teenage girl movie. We thought it was definitely for teenage girls. But we (my DH and I and the anniversary couple) enjoyed it.

Anyone else been to the movies lately?

Brenda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here