Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sazzyrose

Happy Birthday Sharon!!

sazzyrose
17 years ago

Relax. Let others spoil you. Have a great day on your b-day.

Shelley

Comments (34)

• sazzyrose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I just seen your picture posted in the gallery. Your a hot mama. I thought those words would be a nice present to send your way. (Can you tell I work with guys?)
    Shelley

• Laurie_z3_MB
    17 years ago

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a birthday without cake?!

{{gwi:692558}}

I hope it's chocolate!!!

Hope you have an absolutely fantabulous day!!!

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    17 years ago

Have a great day, Sharon! You probably have to work, but what the heck - enjoy the rest of it, and enjoy your present from dh. Plants, of course - everyone get their minds out of the gutter! LOL

• zone_envy
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Sharon! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Cindy

• sierra_z2b
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Sharon!

Sierra

• valleyrimgirl
    17 years ago

Happy birthday! Let us know what you did get from DH and what you did today. Anything special?

Brenda

• SeaOtterCove
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Sharon. Hoping you get lots of plants or gardening related items for your birthday.

Syreeta

• northspruce
    17 years ago

Yay! Happy Birthday Sharon!!

• luv2gro
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy birthday, dear Sharon
    Happy Birthday to you

Fortunately for you, this forum has no sound to it. You probably would have a sudden influx of cats in your yard or a male moose outside your door. LOL

I couldn't let the day go by without singing you "Happy Birthday" and letting you know how much I need and respect all of your advice, inspiration and wit on this forum. Have a SUPER day.

Shauna

17 years ago

LOL Shauna, apparently there are ways of inserting sound files into threads. I've been on forums where people have done that and you get music playing while you read the posts.

For Sharon's present, i didn't sing. I'd attract the cats and the moose too. Ooooooh, Shauna - let's not form a duet, okay? LOL

• luv2gro
    17 years ago

That's a deal, Marcia. Although maybe that would have the effect of chasing away any wildlife from Sharon's yard. Just think . . . no more deer eating her bulbs, no more skunks for Maisy and Cletis to tangle with . . .

But on the flip side of that . . . if we don't sing, Sharon will still have hummingbirds, rabbits, fawns, red-winged blackbirds, butterflies, and even the rutting moose in all of his majestic splendor . . .

Yup, let's NOT sing together.

Shauna

• Pudge 2b
    17 years ago

Happy birthday, Sharon. Michael and Patrick, those darling twins with the sparkling blue eyes, are sending along their best wishes and looking forward to time in the bubble with you this winter.

• alalbertaz2b
    17 years ago

Happy birthday Sharon!! Hope you have a great day with lots of great gifts and hopefully some of them are green.

Cheers Al

• maggiemae
    17 years ago

Hello Sharon--Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, from one gardening friend to another. Have a great year. Marg

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Ahhhh you guys are wonderful, thank you all so much for all the birthday greetings, I luv you all!

For my birthday, my girlfriend took me out for lunch then I went to work this evening. When I returned home, there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table that the olÂman surprised me with, as well a much-appreciated gift paying for the Vivaces Nordiques Daylily order that I placed the other day. Also my MIL sent me a nice card with an enclosed cheque last Friday. I remembered that Cedar Ridge Gardens was having that Summer sale, so I quickly placed an order last Sunday evening. Hopefully I wasnÂt too late for their sale as I now noticed that their sale sign is gone.

Thanks Shelley, I guess I'm officially a Cougar now ;)

Laurie, thank you for the cake, chocolate is my favourite, it was so yummy, every last piece of it!
    Does anyone have any Tums now, burp ;)

Geez, I canÂt believe IÂm saying this, but Pudge I just canÂt wait for winter to arrive to enjoy the bubble again!

Well again, thank you so much for all your good wishes, I better go check out to see whatÂs happening in the back yard, I think I hear a couple of coyotes howling, no, wait, ahhh heck its two wild women named Shauna and Marcia singing!!!!!!

PS> thanks to you all who sent me email wishes too ;)

Hugs,
    Sharon

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Oh yes, I forgot to mention the most precious gift of all, RAIN, I wished for rain and I got rain for my birthday, thank you dear Lord!

• northspruce
    17 years ago

Errr yes I got you that rain as a present. (prove I didn't!) Glad you had a good day!

Cougar... LOL...!

• maggiemuffin360
    17 years ago

Sharon - a day late but a very Happy Birthday to you!
    Margaret

17 years ago

Ar-ar-aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:>

• luv2gro
    17 years ago

Awruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-yip-yip aruuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Rrruuff, rruff,rruff

: )

Marcia, I was going to suggest another duet. Seems like Sharon liked our first one!

Shauna

• CrazyDaisy_68
    17 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon!

Nothing like being 2 days late and 2 dollars short, ah? LOL

Hope it was a good one!

Ang

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Ahhhh, thanks gals for the belated wishes ;)

LOL, Shauna & Marcia, do you dance too, ever hear of the Ugly Coyote bartenders, google it and you'll find out ;)

Gil, ahhh, so you know what a Couger is ;) LOL

Sharon

17 years ago

Sharon, unfortunately (or fortunately, maybe!), nothing came up for that search! :D

• luv2gro
    17 years ago

ROTFL
    I had to get my kids to explain to their mom what a cougar was. We'll have to go prowling this winter, Marcia. ;^D We'll put Jerry Hall to shame.

Shauna

• northspruce
    17 years ago

Ok in case anyone else is wondering what a Cougar is... in a nutshell, it's a single lady (usually 35 or older) who tries to be young again (or still). Identification clues may or may not include short skirts/low-cut tops/cowboy boots, big teased hair, leopard print, really shiny pale pink lipstick, lots of makeup in general, a real dark leathery tan, hanging out in bars, beer drinking, hitting shamelessly on young men, and the presence of fellow cougars. Please note, no one trait here makes a gal a cougar.

Sharon, you are not a cougar. Although you do have a nice tan. LOL.

17 years ago

Well, i've seen a few Cougars, now that you explain it, but i think i'm just an old momma pussycat!

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Gil, you pretty well explain it in a nutshell. LOL

Hey get this, the Ol'man's company name is Couger Pump, how ironic is that, look's real funny when I'm sitting in the passenger's side of the company truck with the logo Couger on the side of the door ;)

BTW, I love pink lipstick ;)

Sharon

• verenap
    17 years ago

LOL!!! You are all so funny!!...A little late here but Happy Birthday Sharon! Cougar Pump...ROTFL... ;-)

Cougers...so what's a man who's over thiry five, hitting shamelessly on younger women?? I wanna tell DH ;-)

Verena

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Thanks Verena, Hugs!

17 years ago

Verena - a lech? :>

• northspruce
    17 years ago

Ummm I don't think there is a name for that Verena, because they all at least try it. I guess you could call a successful one such as your DH... fortunate? LOL!

(Cougar Pump - ROFL! I hope someday I see you in that truck so I can point and laugh. J/K)

• verenap
    17 years ago

Fortunate...LOL...I guess it depends on who you ask... ;o)

DH thought it was the best thing in the world when we first got together, and used to brag to his four older brothers about this "little 19 year old"...now he 'cries' about getting no rest...and his family teases him and have lovingly given me my 'indian' name..."Two Tails" hehehe... ;o)

• sazzyrose
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I was at Craven the other weekend for the Jamboree and there was this cute young thing wearing a cowboy hat with "Cougar Bait" written on it. My sister in-law and I just laughed. Anything goes there.

• Crazy_Gardener
    17 years ago

Shelley, a cute young thing wearing a cowboy hat, did he look like a young Brad Pitt when he played in Thelma & Louise ;) Whoooo, get me a fan!

Yeah Gil, if I ever see a YOUNG gal pointing her finger at me while sitting in the Couger Pump mobile, I'll know its you! Watch it girl, never point your finger at a Couger ;)

Sharon

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations