Crazy_Gardener
17 years ago

do you like?

{{gwi:693201}}

Sharon

Comments (14)

• valleyrimgirl
    17 years ago

I have enough problems in keeping our lawn green, let alone a car also. Besides I do not golf.

This car is definitely not for me.

BTW, how many golfers do we have in the FN?

Brenda

• northspruce
    17 years ago

LOL it's funny Sharon, I thought you were acutally looking for car selection advice.

I don't golf either... actually as someone who does not get recreation time in the summer, I resent the fact that golf exists.

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    17 years ago

And i have enough trouble getting the lawn mowed, let alone mowing the car. Not for me, either! :D

I don't golf. What's the point of it? I'd rather go swimming!

• CrazyDaisy_68
    17 years ago

My BIL would love this one .... but wait, that means he would have to mow a car! LOL No, probably not for him either! LOL

• valleyrimgirl
    17 years ago

I agree with Marcia, what is the point of golf? Shooting a little ball around a lawn, trying to get it into a hole a way over there?

I would rather be spending time in the garden, weeding, taking pictures of flowers, doing crafts or reading a book. My DH knows how I feel. But, I can say that I in the past I have taken golfing lessons and I did have a set of clubs (I think conviscated by one of my kids), so I have tried it but, it's just not for me.

Brenda

• Crazy_Gardener
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I'm not a golfer either, although, I do like driving those carts and sitting in the lounge ;)

• alalbertaz2b
    17 years ago

Cute, I wonder if the car comes with special clippers for cutting the grass and instructions for watering and fertilizing. Another thought would be what it would look like after driving on a muddy gravel road, I would think that it would look awfull and could be hard to clean without taking off the grass.

About golf, personally I like the game and try to play at least once a week all summer. It's good exercise and it is never the same thing every week. One week you can shoot a great game, then the next week you want to throw your clubs in the bush LOL!!!

Cheers Al

• valleyrimgirl
    17 years ago

If I golfed, I think the bush would be full of clubs...and balls...!

Brenda

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    17 years ago

See, there should be perennial beds all down those greens. THEN you'd get your exercise walking along to weed each one! :>

• sazzyrose
    17 years ago

Does the car only come in green????
    I golf and love it. Time away from the kids and a nice stroll or drive outside. Almost as relaxing as gardening.
    Shelley

• garden_chicken
    17 years ago

Great car! I wonder what options are available... maybe annual planters instead of golf balls? Somehow I picture a goat on the roof of it nibbling grass!

I used to golf, there were 4 of us that would get together every Friday morning for the earliest tee time we could get. We'd play 9 holes before going to work. It was a great way to enjoy the early morning quiet and get some exercise and fresh air. I was always amazed at how mind calming it was - for a couple of hours all the stress of everyday life melted away... I miss that.

• maggiemuffin360
    17 years ago

Okay, now I've seen everything! If I had that car, there would be weeds popping up all over the place.
    Only golf a couple of times of a year - although calling what I do on a golf course 'golfing' would be generous (LOL).
    Garden chicken, it was certainly never mind calming or stress free...rather it was a continual 'I hate this game (after a bad shot), I love this game (after a good shot) and on and on.
    Needless to say, it's not my favourite pastime LOL!
    Margaret

• glen3a
    17 years ago

Margaret, there are car washes that offer full service from cleaning inside to outside the car. Maybe they can add "weeding" to their list.

Neat picture. If only my actual front lawn looked that good. I would imagine a person would have to water that car at least once a day.

Not a golfer here, just never got into it I suppose.

Glen

• maggiemuffin360
    17 years ago

Glen,
    That's hilarious....for every problem, there is a solution!
    Margaret