Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alalbertaz2b

Ok what did Santa bring

alalbertaz2b
18 years ago

Hi all

Santa was very good to me and my wife this Christmas. He brought us a new digital camera. A Canon 4megapixel. Should work great for posting pictures. Everyone else just gave me cash which I will combine to buy one or two larger gifts. I haven't decided what yet.

Happy New Year everyone.

Cheers Al

Comments (7)

• CrazyDaisy_68
    18 years ago

Santa brought me loads of scrapbooking supplies for my "other" hobby! 8^)

For the rest DH is up-grading "His" (remember what's his is mine LOL) computer! Yeah baby, you bet I benifit! More memory == more room for more digi-pics! LOL

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    18 years ago

Santa gave me some plant containers, including a triple-decker hanging one, some plant books, a garden planner, and a cd/dvd burner (so i can store all my garden pictures!). Anyone see a pattern developing there? LOL

• vrie
    18 years ago

Here the gardening gifts weren't exactly forthcoming! The closest thing was new batteries and chargers for the camera and a camera for a kid who keeps stealing one of mine! But I did get a new PDA to keep track of stuff on! Oh and he got a flash drive for his laptop (which I use on vacations to put my pics of flowers I want!) Oh let's see, there were the manicure tools to fix the nails I wreck in the garden and the king size heating pad that both of us could use at once after a long day in the yard.

OK if you think about everything in the right way, they're all garden gifts!LOL

• hunnerbun
    18 years ago

LOL...Santa was very good to me this year!
    I got Princess cut diamond earrings, a new chair (I kept stealing hubby's) for the computer...it massages! some gardening gloves from my sis and the biggest of all hubby and I sprang for 2 new snomobiles!
    I am almost as sore from riding the machine as I was from hauling 10 cu yds of soil last spring!
    When the winter is as long as it is here you need something to keep active...funny but when he asked what I wanted I said cross country skis....not exactly the kind I had in mind but I am not complaining!

• Crazy_Gardener
    18 years ago

I got $50 from the MIL, will most likely order seeds with that.
    Hubby and I are thinking of putting our money together and buying a 52" TV if we find a good sale.

Al, nice gift you got there from Santa...look forward into seeing some new garden photos come this spring!

Sharon

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    18 years ago

I forgot to mention the nice gift from my son. He gave me an "OddJob" cement mixer! I saw it in the store here a few weeks ago and said to him, "Oh, there's my Christmas present!" I meant to buy it for myself on payday, but it was gone, so i had a good idea.... :)

• maggiemuffin360
    18 years ago

Well, Santa was listening when I added a compost aerator to my wish list. Can hardly wait until spring to start messing around in the composters!
    Santa also brought a digital camera...now I just have to figure out how to post photos on Garden Web. Good thing I've a few months before there will be anything to post.
    Happy New Year, everyone.
    Margaret

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer