Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
echoes_or

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

echoes_or
18 years ago

Here's my wish to you - Have a wonderful and safe Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comments (6)

• luv2gro
    18 years ago

I was just coming on to post this very thing and you beat me to it. I'm sure none of us are going to have much time in the next couple of weeks to do much posting, although my own Christmas is going to be a bit quieter than normal this year - just hubby and our kids. Just think - no relatives! Whew! I'm going to wallow in the luxury of a quiet Christmas and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. Bah, Humbug!! LOL!

Anyway, may everyone have a safe and happy holiday season and may everything on your gardening wish list materialize.

We'll all be back in the New Year to start chatting about what we're all ordering and changing and planning. Can't wait.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Shauna

• marciaz3 Tropical 3 Northwestern Ontario
    18 years ago

My best wishes to everyone too!

We aren't planning too much for the Christmas holidays. My brother (newly single) is coming on Friday to spend a few days with us. We're going to do Christmas Eve again this year, as my son and his gf will go to her parents' for Christmas Day. After that, just quiet times, and maybe a frenzy of basement cleaning. Yes! LOL

• alalbertaz2b
    18 years ago

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

We are going to have a quiet Christmas too. We will walk up the street to my daughter and son-in-laws for the day. My brother and my mother will join us. No big meal as my daughter is expecting in January so they said it will be a "graze", with snacks all day, kind of different but should be nice. Hope to hear from you all next year.

Cheers Al

• Pudge 2b
    18 years ago

Also a quiet Christmas planned here, and with some half decent weather forecasts (highs all warmer than -5C), maybe will get in some winter walks in the countryside.

We just bought the movie March of the Penguins, and plan to watch it Christmas Eve after a seafood supper, and we'll go to mom's for turkey on the 25th.

I wish you all joy and happiness, and for 2006 - the best garden ever!

Sharon

• luvveggies_2aSK
    18 years ago

Well, I've been doing e-cards all day and thought I'd drop by to see what's been going on here....haven't been on the forum for a long time. Just been too busy with other things.

We will have a much quieter Xmas too. My sis, her three boys and my Dad will not be coming out this year. Our oldest daughter decided she wanted to go work in the Caymans, so she and boyfriend won't be here and our son and his wife are not coming from California either. BUT our oldest son is bringing his girlfriend with him from Victoria, so that is exciting and our other son and daughter will be here. So only six of us instead of 15 for the holidays. We'll be able to get to know the knew gf better too. But,I'm really going to miss my oldest daughter...her first Xmas away from home..sigh.

However, to all gardening friends, I wish you Peace and Happiness for the Holiday Season and all through 2006!

Betty

• Crazy_Gardener
    18 years ago

Happy Belated Christmas and Happy New Year to all my gardening pals!

Thank goodness Christmas is over, I'm exhausted from all that hosting, not much of a holiday for me ;)

Here's to a bountiful flourishing garden in 2006! Cheers!

Sharon