Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

enjoy,

Sierra :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A taste of spring.

Ahhhhhh, I needed that............thanks Sierra!

o

Oooh those are so pretty... I hope you're not going to tell us you grew them in the garden! :O It better not be that green in your neck of the woods already!

o

Thanks Laurie, glad you like them.

northspruce, you are funny. No I did not grow these in my garden, these were bought for a photo session that I had to do. The greens, I was talking about in the other thread are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches out of the ground, it will be a while before they look like this. These were bright and cheery though...

Its definately not that green here! We have to dance a lot more. ;-))

Sierra

o

Sierra, your photos are always amazing. I just love when you share them.

I've been dancing and it isn't working. I do not have a patch of grass or even gravel to show for all of my efforts yet. Which way do you wiggle your hips?

Shelley

o

Hi Shelley, you have to do the wiggle wobble. LOL! Then jump up and down. They key to all the garden dances is that your neighbours have to see you do it....or it doesn't work. hahahaha.

Sierra ;-)

o

As if???? You know I am shy about some things. You wouldn't know it by what comes out of my mouth though. Thanks for making me smile Sierra. I'm having a blue day.
Shelley

o

How can I see these pictures?

o

Konrad, all I can see is a red X too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here