Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
valleyrimgirl

Plants & Misc that start with 'V' 2008 Photos

valleyrimgirl
15 years ago

I only have a few Vs so I have posted a few pictures of some of them...

Here is the view over the valley from our house.

{{gwi:704651}}

When we were driving thru California in the beginning of Feb 2009, we saw miles and miles of vineyards. The different kinds of grapes were pruned in different ways.

{{gwi:704654}}

{{gwi:704657}}

Violet Elizabeth Clematis I found at Home Depot last summer. It had one bloom after I got it. I am hoping it didnÂt mind our cold winter and will do well for me here. I love its pale purple flowers and all the petals it has in each flower.

{{gwi:704660}}

Vanilla Fluff Daylily has a creamy orangy/apricot type color to it and is a double daylily.

{{gwi:704663}}

Velvet Toy Iris, MDB made a nice little display last year.

{{gwi:704665}}

Viscaria Lychnis is a short pink double maltese cross. It makes a little mound of foliage and then sends up the flowerstalks.

{{gwi:704668}}

Victoria Louise poppy I have found in nurseries labeled Victoria Louise but also Princess Victoria Louise. Does anyone know for sure if the two of them are the same plant?

{{gwi:704671}}

Variegated Kamschatka Sedum in mid June...

{{gwi:704672}}

Here it is again, a month later...

{{gwi:704675}}

I love the soft fuzzy look of the Velanovski Sempervivum. I like to take pictures of each semp from the side and from the top.

{{gwi:704678}}

{{gwi:704681}}

Virgil Sempervivum I only have a picture from the top, taken in the end of May. IsnÂt it a nice dark purple color?

{{gwi:704684}}

This veronica was here in the grass underneath a tree when we purchased our acreage 14 years ago. It takes a good cutting/shovel pruning to cut apart in order to divide the clump, but it transplants wonderfully and then will make a nice little mound the following year.

{{gwi:704687}}

Brenda