Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
valleyrimgirl

White lilies

valleyrimgirl
17 years ago

As to the discussion...Lilies Part 2, Shelley was asking about clean white lilies.

These are the white lilies I have. All of them are large enough that I could divide them. I will put the size and where I received them from behind the name.

New Wave... 15" upfacing lily from the Lily Nook.

{{gwi:715228}}

Navonna... 3' upfacing lily from the Lily Nook.

{{gwi:715229}}

Blizzard... 3' lily from friends who hybridize lilies. Picture was taken in the shade. This lily is a pure white lily.

{{gwi:715230}}

Now, to white lilies with spots...

Sterling Star...3' upfacing lily from friends who hybridize lilies. This is a lily that people love. I have divided this one and sold it at my perennial sale in the spring and people come back later and comment on how much they like this one. People seem to love the maroon spots on this lily.

{{gwi:715231}}

Royal Lace...LA, 3' lily from the Lily Nook. Kind of an ivory white with a few spots.

{{gwi:715232}}

Avalanche...3' upfacing lily from the Lily Nook. I love the black pencil edge on this one and the few spots inside it.

{{gwi:715233}}

Antarctica...3' upfacing lily from the Lily Nook. This one has no spots and is a creamy white with lime green nectaries.

{{gwi:715234}}

Pastel A & C...I must explain this one. My son, when in Junior Gardeners Club back in 1998 recieved a gift certificate from GardenImport. He chose a pastel mixture of lilies from them. When we received them I labelled them Pastel A, B and C. So...this is Pastel A & C. It stands 3' tall and has a few dark brown spots in it.

{{gwi:715235}}

The last lily that I have downloaded this morning is Jubileo. It is a white upfacing lily with a yellow flush in the middle and has a few peppery spots in the center. It stands 3' tall and I got it originally at the Lily Nook.

{{gwi:715236}}

Hope you all enjoyed my white lilies. Let's see yours.

Brenda

Comments (7)