Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Week of July 1, 2012

Posted by marciaz3 Tropical3/NWOnt (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 19:30

I said weekly but this is a month later.... Hey, i procrastinate!

Multiblue Clematis
Multiblue Clematis

Aruncus:
Aruncus

Little Duckling clematis:
Little Duckling clematis

Hawkeye Belle:
Hawkeye Belle

Tiny Bee:
Tiny Bee

I love these!
Marguerite daisies, I love these!

Hollyhocks:
Hollyhocks

Peony Karl Forester:
Karl Forester

Peony Festiva Maxima:
Festiva Maxima

Delphiniums:
Delphiniums

White Koster:
White Koster

Front of the house:
Front of the house

Princes Garden:
The Princess Garden

Mount Duckling:
Mount Duckling

Mother's Day Rose:
Mother's Day Rose

Astrantia
Astrantia

Out of focus martagons:
Another Martagon, A bit out of focus.

In focus martagons!
Martagon Lily

NoID hosta with the clematis 'Geneal Sikorsky' that i thought was a goner.
Hosta with General Sikorsy Clematis, I thought the General had kicked the bucket, but there he is!

I love this malva but i wish it wan't so prolific!
Malva, This is so pretty, but i wish it wasn't so prolific!

Stella D'Oro starting to bloom:
Stella D'Oro

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Week of July 1, 2012

I need a Multiblue Clematis. =:)

You're good with a camera Marcia. Beautiful as usual.

o

Yes, you do need MultiBlue! I love, love, love it! This year so far it has had about 5 or 6 blooms. It's in a shady spot, though, so maybe it would bloom more in the sun.

There are people here who take way better pictures than i do. If you go and resurrect some of the old threads, you'll see Sierra's gorgeous shots and those of DotCom (she posts mostly on Facebook now and is still taking wonderful pictures). I find it easier to post pictures on Facebook because you can upload them right from your computer. Here you have to upload them to Photobucket first (and it doesn't always cooperate) and then copy the URLs. PITA!

o

Yeah your Aruncus is actually Giant Fleece Flower Persicaria polymorpha. Is that seed that I traded with you? I hardly ever use Photobucket now, post photos on FB as you know.

The Clematis is beautiful!

o

What is the scoop with Photobucket nowadays. I see it is unlimited storage but do you still have to pay for bandwidth?

o

Use imgur. No limits.

o

Sharon, i don't know if you traded seeds with me for that. I don't remember where i got it - will have to look it up and see if it was winter sown.

PB is free now and no limits (that i know of). It's a bit easier to upload pics now but i find it freezes on me quite a bit.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here