Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garden pics not allowed anymore?

Posted by wendylee 2/3 4/5 (eddyricka@hotmail.com) on
Sat, Jan 9, 10 at 1:15

I was finally gonna post some pics but can't seem to find the link and others pics seem gone...loosing my mind?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garden pics not allowed anymore?

No... Pics are allowed---- it might be how you posted them. Do you have a photobucket account? Here is how I do it-- from a posting by someone, I can't remember who---

Get a photobucket account(free). Upload the picture. Under the picture in photobucket you'll see a bunch of URL formats for the picture. Click on the one that says HTML. It should automatically copy. go to your thread and paste. It will come up as a bunch of writing but when you submit it will be a picture

o

I tried to post some pictures using Photobucket yesterday. I did the copy and paste that I usually use but once I clicked on 'submit' they vanished. I've emailed GW and they responded very quickly. Hopefully they can help figure out what went wrong. Marg

o

There have been a few glitches in GW lately maybe this was just one of them. I'll bet if you try again they will go through. I hope so Good luck!!

o

Well, let's test it... here's some ladyslippers (not in my garden).

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here