Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
weeper_11

FYI- Sheila Holmes still selling Eskine roses

weeper_11
11 years ago

I had mentioned awhile back in one of the threads that Sheila Holmes' website seemed to be down, and I couldn't get ahold of her through email. She is the lady who took over selling Robert Erskine roses, she also has some Skinner roses and maybe 1 or 2 others.

Anyway, I had sent a letter to her address as a last effort, and today I got an email response! She said she had trouble with the email on her website not working, and she didn't have time to fiddle with it, so she gave up on the site. She said she is/was selling the roses on kijiji, and that I am welcome to pass her email on to others that are seeking a particular Erskine rose.

The email is erskineroses@gmail.com

You may have to be patient, she said she couldn't find her rose list, and that she might have to wait until the snow melts so that she can see the tags of what she has available this year. She said she knows she has lots of Prairie Peace available. Anyway, I thought the information was worth sharing..it is good to know that these hard-to-find varieties are still being sold!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz