EDMONTON SEEDY SUNDAY
March 18 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Alberta Avenue Community Hall
9210 118 Avenue, Edmonton, AB

edmontonseedysunday.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: edmonton seedy sunday

I will totally be there! Very excited to go to my first Seedy Sunday - any tips for going?

o

Say hi to the people at the exchange table. If you want native plants, look up the latin name before you go. There are plant books; but, its a lot quicker if you know the names. You can exchange seeds or make a donation.

o

It's today!

o

Had a great time at seedy sunday! Met up with honlee and talked for hours! it was great

o

Great time at Seedy Sunday! Must convince Alicia to partner with me for the summer and venture out to meet our fellow Edmonton area gardeners... *Bwaaahahahaha* Thanks for coming Alicia! :)

Can't wait to start seeing little green shoots poking up! Same snow storm passed through Edmonton as last year but not worried. It will melt again and everything will be green! Yipee! Bring on Spring! :)

Ginny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here