Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for these daylilies

Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 10, 13 at 10:55

I'm posting here because I know some of you are just as hooked as I am. I'm trying to find these doubles, preferably in Canada. I've already checked my usual haunts, HM and Nottawasaga, but also Red Lane. I'm trying to find Madge Cayse, Holiday Party, Glorious Autumn and King Kahuna. If anyone wants to see the pictures, sorry I don't have them, check out the Daylily forum. Celeste has posted some awesome pics but these are in the doubles posting. Marg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for these daylilies

Nova Scotia Daylilies has Holiday Party and Glorious Autumn - neither are sold out yet. I don't know if you have ordered from Coral Kincaid before, but she is who I always order from..I totally stand behind her stuff. You can rely on them to be in good condition and I've never got a mislabeled.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 12, 13 at 8:34

Thanks weeper. I've never ordered from them but heard good things about them. Saw some other nice ones there to! Marg

o

Yep, I had to zip through to look for the ones you wanted and avert my eyes from all the other ones! Looking leads to impulse buying, impulse buying leads to excuse making and that leads to the DARK SIDE! ;)

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 12, 13 at 11:37

I should learn to avert my eyes! I found 7 dbles I liked. Marg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here