Return to the Far North Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Logging In and Error Messages

Posted by nutsaboutflowers 2b/3a (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 28, 11 at 13:59

Has anyone other than myself, had trouble logging in lately? I'll log in, try to post something, and then the page will show me as not logged in and I have to go back and try again.

Also, here's the message I got today when I was trying to post a message:

There has been an error:
Please note: beginning April 7th, users wishing to post as members must log in. The form "gw:nutsaboutflowers" will no longer work.

You must log in or supply a valid email address.

Has anybody else gotten this? I was logged in at the time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Logging In and Error Messages

I have been having trouble too. Have not gotten that error message yet.

I was going to post the exact same question this morning but of course could not log in.

C

o

I have had issues also. I haven't had that error message, though.
The reason I'm able to respond to your message today is that I was already logged on, even though I haven't posted anything for days. Odd don't you think?

o

I leave myself logged in here, but i often find i have to re-log in. No big deal. I guess we'll see what transpires on April 7th.

o

Quite ironically, it took me three times to log in here! Yeah, I had trouble a couple days ago. I tried several times to log in. Finally it look like I was logged in. I wrote a response to a thread.

Later on that day. Poof! My response wasn't there (no I didn't write anything racy either!)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Far North Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here